Why Audience Reviews?
Audience Reviews Engage, Invite, and Encourage Interest in DANCE by
* Encouraging potential dance writers and dance advocates
* Providing collectable feedback that can support future arts advocacy and future dance presentation
* Promoting dancers, dance companies, dance presenters
* Their ability to live "forever on the world-wide-web" and their ability to be "shareable" across social media platforms
Audience Reviews Welcome and Nurture New perspectives by
* Opening up the critical conversation
* Inviting audiences into a NEW CONVERSATION where they can feel important and necessary
* Compelling audiences to ( with support) find a vocabulary to describe what they experience when they encounter DANCE and PERFORMANCE
To Discover More Details About Audience Reviews, Like How You Can Contribute To Them OR How You Can Benefit From Them - Check Out the Links Below
For More InfoÂ and more of Sammi Lim's Cartoons Re How Audiences Can Support Dance by Sharing Audience Reviews , Click This Picture
For More Info and more of Sammi Lim's Cartoons Re How Artists Can Benefit From and Encourage Audience Reviews, Click This Picture
For More Info and More of Sammi Lim's Cartoons Re How Presenters Can Benefit From and Encourage Audience Reviews, Click this Picture
Enrique Anaya Takes on New York's Ballet
BERLIN: Work-in-Progress by Charlie Prince
AZOTH Dance Theatre at the TANK
"US VS. THEM" by Indelible Dance
From Concept to Production: An Evening with Alison Cook Beatty Dance
Alison Cook Beatty Dance - An Inferno In Its Own Right
"Liable to Change" by Zullo/RAW Movement
Paul Taylor Dance Company presents "Next Move Dance"
Alison Cook Beatty Dance at Ballet Hispánico
Modern Dance Demonstration Brings Joy to Seniors
Muliebris Dance Theatre in "spaces between: fall and float"
"Mujeres" by Anielille Gavino & Evalina Carbonell
Fringe Festival 2017: Asya Zlatina and Dancers and more
Ramona Sekulovic in "Untitled #1"