The Mark Morris Dance Group Holds Teaching Artist Auditions
Mark Morris Dance Group
The Mark Morris Dance Group is currently seeking qualified and versatile teaching artists to join the 2020 Summer Program, and 2020-2021 academic year for The School at the Mark Morris Dance Center and Community Education programs. We are also looking for Assistant Teaching Artists, Substitute teachers, and Adult program faculty.
We are looking for dedicated dance teachers specializing in various genres. Opportunities include:
- Adaptive Dance for students with disabilities
- Hip-Hop – experience with Children and Early Childhood (ages 4-12)
- Dance of the African Diaspora – experience with Children and Early Childhood (ages 4-12)
- Tap – experience with Early Childhood (ages 4-6)
- Jazz – experience with Early Childhood (ages 4-6)
- Salsa, Flamenco, and Zumba
- Any of the other genres we offer in our programming, including: Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Modern, Creative Dance
We encourage artists of every race, color, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or veteran status to apply.