The Exponential Festival: "CHROMA KEY" by Title:Point
CHROMA KEY is staged through a first-person lens, each scene and event passing through the consciousness of the female protagonist. The work plays with the idea of subjectivity as a pop-drenched perceptual anxiety, where specificity and generality become confused, and comedy is impossible to extract from horror.
- Written by: Spencer Thomas Campbell
- Directed by: Theresa Buchheister & Spencer Thomas Campbell
- Featuring: Justin Anselmi, Ryan William Downey, E James Ford, Alex Holt, Kate Hurley, Brian Lady, Alyse Lamb, Catrin Lloyd-Bollard & Coco Conroy
- Lighting Design: Brian Lady
- Scenic Design: Claire Wood and Abigail Entsminger
- Projection Design: Scott Ries
- Sound Design: Adam Kruckenberg
- Production Assistant: Blake Bolan
- Production Photos: Walter Wlodarcyzk
- Production Image: Mark Toneff
Produced by: Title:Point with support from HB Studio, Mental Insight Foundation, and the North American Cultural Laboratory Deep Space Performance Residency Program.
TITLE:POINT is an experimental theatre company that has been producing work in a wide variety of spaces in NYC and around the US since 2006, among them Incubator Arts Project, AS220, Dixon Place, Lost Horizon Night Market, Chashama, Invisible Dog, Panoply Performance Lab,
Secret Project Robot and many more.
Share Your Audience Review. Your Words Are Valuable to Dance.
Are you going to see this show, or have you seen it? Share "your" review here on The Dance Enthusiast. Your words are valuable. They help artists, educate audiences, and support the dance field in general. There is no need to be a professional critic. Just click through to our Audience Review Section and you will have the option to write free-form, or answer our helpful Enthusiast Review Questionnaire, or if you feel creative, even write a haiku review. So join the conversation.