Celebrating 25 Years of Artists In Residence at BAX
BAX | Brooklyn Arts Exchange
ERIN MARKEY will host the evening,
featuring performances and appearances by
- Max Steele
- Nia Love
- Kristine Haruna Lee & Jen Goma
- Victoria Libertore aka “Liza”
- Dane Terry
- Imani Henry with Ni’Ja Whitson and Becca Blackwell
- Dean Moss with Samita Sinha in COLORED (excerpt)
- Shannon Hummel/CORA Dance — DOWN A SMALL ROAD THEN & NOW
- Paloma McGregor & Dancing While Black
- Abigail Browde and Michael Silverstone's 600 Highwaymen — WILL I REMEMBER? by David Cale from EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR
- Documentary videos from HOW TO MAKE A RESIDENCY featuring Marya Warshaw and the first four BAX Artists in Residence, George Emílio Sanchez, Reggie Wilson/Fist & Heel Performance Group, Dean Moss/Gametophyte, Martha Bowers/Dance Theatre Etc. — produced by Grumpy Films, Inc.
CLUB LEVEL EXPERIENCE IN MEZZANINE
Join your fellow BAX supporters in our exclusive Club Level in the Mezzanine of Roulette!
With private access to this area, our Club Level guests are assigned the best seats in the house with sumptuous hors d’oeurves, open bar with a specialty cocktail, and private party area.
$250 — BEST VIEW
$125 — GREAT VIEW
$75 — GOOD VIEW
$50 — PARTIAL VIEW
General Admission ticket holders are invited to join the celebration, in and among the performances on Roulette’s ballroom floor with snacks, sweets and open beer and wine bars.
Some general admission seating available.
$25 — EARLY-BIRD
special price available
February 1 to March 17
$50 — LAST MINUTE
available March 18 – March 25
Share Your Audience Review. Your Words Are Valuable to Dance.
Are you going to see this show, or have you seen it? Share "your" review here on The Dance Enthusiast. Your words are valuable. They help artists, educate audiences, and support the dance field in general. There is no need to be a professional critic. Just click through to our Audience Review Section and you will have the option to write free-form, or answer our helpful Enthusiast Review Questionnaire, or if you feel creative, even write a haiku review. So join the conversation.