Dance New Amsterdam
AUDITION DEADLINE EXTENDED!
AUDITION NOW BY TAKING CLASS WITH THE ARTIST OF YOUR CHOICE!
2012 Performance Project Dates
October 1 - November 3, 2012
THUR-FRI at 7:30pm, SAT at 3:00pm and 7:30pm
Ticket Prices: 7 general, 2 DNA members, 4 students/seniors, 2 advance
CLICK HERE for the FALL 2012 REHEARSAL SCHEDULE.
CHOREOGRAPHERS FOR FALL 2012
Tuesday, September 4, 5-7pm
Wednesday, September 5, 4-6pm
Intermediate/Advanced Contemporary Jazz
Intermediate/Slow Intermediate Modern
Beginner/Advanced Beginner Modern
- Opportunity to work with a choreographer of your choice in creating a NEW work
- Approximately 8 hours of rehearsal a week for 3-4 weeks
- Production week that includes spacing, technical rehearsal, dress rehearsal and four professionally produced performances in DNA’s 130-seat theater
New Lower Price!
Choose from two options:
|Performance Project Fee||Performance Project Fee + Classes|
|includes rehearsal & performance expenses||includes rehearsal & performance expenses + 10 classes|
|Members: 50||Members: 70|
|Non-Members: 75||Non-Members: 95|
|Visa: 10 + 10 Class Points|
**PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST**
How to Apply
1. Complete an application form. They will soon be available on the Performance Project bulletin board across from Studio 1.
2. Take class with the choreographer with whom you wish to work. Hand the choreographer your completed application form prior to taking class. Audition by Wednesday, September 12, 2012.
3. DNA will contact you regarding your acceptance no later than September 19, 2012.
4. Payment must be received within 48 hours of acceptance to reserve a place in the workshop. Payment is accepted over the phone or in person at the front desk.
Full refund minus a 10% processing fee is available only if the cancellation is made one week prior to the beginning of the course. After one week prior to the course, no refunds will be given.
Hannah Seidel, Education Programs Coordinator
212.625.8369 ext. 206