The Equus Projects invites you to weekly Physical Listening Labs (VIRTUAL)
The Equus Projects
The Equus Projects invite you to our virtual weekly PHYSICAL LISTENING LABS
*Embodied Explorations for Curious Humans
*A somatic practice that sharpens our noticing and creative decision-making skills
WHAT IS A PHYSICAL LISTENING LAB?
Each class focuses on a central inquiry and explores through somatic explorations, guided improvisation, journal writing, group brainstorming.
- How can spatial intention improve my communication skills?
- What does it mean to feel another person's energy?
- How to find deeply integrated coordination?
- How to jump start a creative process?
- How can I avoid over-thinking?
- Accessing deep play.
Every LAB encorporates:
- Somatic Warm-Ups
- Guided Improvisations
- Physical Problem Solving
- Choreographic Scoring
- Drawing & Doodling
- Journal Writing
See you then!