VALENTINA KOZLOVA DANCE CONSERVATORY SPRING GALA
VALENTINA KOZLOVA DANCE CONSERVATORY
The Valentina Kozlova Dance Conservatory will hold its Spring Gala Sunday June 10 at 7 PM at Manhattan Movement Arts Center, 248 West 60th Street. Joining the students of Kozlova's midtown conservatory are medalists from the current Kozlova International Ballet Competition (VKIBC), dancing a program of excerpts from the classics and original dances created for the young dancers.
- Nikita Boris - VKIBC 2018 Gold Medalist, Classical Junior Division
- Mari Bell - VKIBC 2018 Silver Medalist, Classical Junior Division
- Valentina Vucenik - VKIBC 2018 Bronze Medalist, Neo-Classical Division
- Lilly Fridlyand - VKIBC 2018 Bronze Medalist, Neo-Classical Division
- Sadie Weintraub - VKIBC Bronze Medalist, Classical Youth Division.
The Valentina Kozlova Dance Conservatory of New York was founded in 2003 by Kozlova, a former Principal Dancer with both the Bolshoi Ballet, in her native Moscow, and New York City Ballet for 13 years. Ms. Kozlova and her faculty train aspiring dancers in the Vaganova method, with influences of the Balanchine technique.
Share Your Audience Review. Your Words Are Valuable to Dance.
Are you going to see this show, or have you seen it? Share "your" review here on The Dance Enthusiast. Your words are valuable. They help artists, educate audiences, and support the dance field in general. There is no need to be a professional critic. Just click through to our Audience Review Section and you will have the option to write free-form, or answer our helpful Enthusiast Review Questionnaire, or if you feel creative, even write a haiku review. So join the conversation.