ASHFORD, CT: The Spinning Arts Foundation presents WildFire Training Retreat
The Spinning Arts Foundation
Master the art of prop manipulation and flow arts!
WildFire Training Retreat is a "car camping" style skill-share event offering a diverse selection of prop manipulation and related performing arts classes. Come discover something new or and level up your repertoire in various styles and experience levels with fans, poi, hoop, contact and traditional staff, fire manipulation, and more! Yearly offerings vary and often include workshops on performance business skills, various dance genres, and teaching skills.
WildFire is not open to spectators, but welcomes curious beginners and established spinners looking to LEVEL UP and build their network!
One ticket gets you in Friday at 3:00pm to Monday at 2:00pm, with classes all day Saturday and Sunday!
For just $185 you get:
- Access to all flow and fire arts classes at all levels!
- Your own fire safety blanket and fire safety training!
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks (including vegan/vegetarian and allergy-sensitive options)!
- Camp site (shared cabin space available for those with specific needs)!
- Bathrooms & hot showers!
- Nightly access to a beautiful and safe practice field with amazing music!
- Access to a gorgeous lake with a beach, and miles of wooded trails
- Amazing opportunities for business and personal connections