Administrative Intern for JONAH BOKAER ARTS FOUNDATION
JONAH BOKAER ARTS FOUNDATION
Jonah Bokaer Arts Foundation (formerly Jonah Bokaer Choreography, and Chez Bushwick Inc.) is a local, state, national, and international laboratory for interdisciplinary dance, art, and live performance, operating the work of Jonah Bokaer in the United States and abroad. The Foundation also operates rehearsal and performance facilities in Bushwick, Williamsburg, and Hudson, NY. We are seeking talented, professional administrative interns to join our Brooklyn team for the Winter/Spring Season. This is a part-time position. Office hours are flexible, but may include some nights and weekends based on performances and special events schedules.
- Collaborating with Development & Marketing team on organizing special events
- Working with Development & Marketing team on research & data capture, analysis, building campaign reports and performance, updating contact lists and assist with CRM program
- Aiding the Development Manager to assist with grant reporting and funding, assisting with Grants, Individual Membership, Major Donor, Corporate/Strategic Partnerships, Fundraising Events
- Basic office tasks such as: answering the phone, the door, and receiving and distributing mail.
- B.A. or M.A. candidate in Business, Arts Administration, Communications/Journalism
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- Positive phone, email, and electronic communications and tone
- Excellent copy-writing and copy-editing skills
- Must be organized, punctual, and dependable, with attention to detail
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge and interest in art & performance and visual arts is preferred
Please email us a cover letter and resume, both as Word or .pdf attachments, to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Development & Marketing Winter/Spring Internship” as the subject. In your cover letter, please include:
- Why you are interested in an internship with us
- The number of hours per week you intend to commit (minimum 10 hours/week)
- Your preferred start and end dates (generally a 3 month commitment is required, but shorter terms will be considered if the internship has a limited scope and the educational and organizational goals can be achieved with a shorter timeline)
Internship applications and inquiries are accepted on a rolling basis.
Photo: Jonah Bokaer's RULES OF THE GAME.