Alexandra Beller Dances's Online Pedagogy: Reinventing your Practice
Alexandra Beller Dances
Live sessions via Zoom
March 25, April 1, 8 and 15
This four week course is intended for moderately to deeply experienced teachers who want to understand how to efficiently structure their material to work remotely, and who want to interrupt their habits and deepen their practices in the virtual or actual classroom.
This is for anyone who considers themselves a teacher in any medium. All subjects of material are welcome.
The Basic Package: 4 Weeks - ($150)
- Weekly 90 minute classes for four weeks via Zoom*
- Weekly reading and video materials
- Weekly writing assignments
- Weekly creative assignments (these will not require a large space or other people)
- Access to a private group to discuss readings and the week’s discussion topic
- References to online databases, free movement instruction, meditation and somatic practices, and other resources to help you teach online immediately.
- Online teaching practices and guides.
*All sessions will be recorded for viewing at anytime if you are unable to attend live zoom sessions.
The Mentorship Package - ($300)
In addition to the full course:
- Two one-hour private phone or Skype calls with Alexandra to target specific pedagogical questions, create syllabi, work through issues both macro and micro related to teaching.
- Feedback from Alexandra on one syllabus, class description, or teaching philosophy.
We know this is a time of economic uncertainty for many. Flexible payment plans are available. We are also offering an institutional rate for schools interested in offering this class to their faculty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like to arrange a payment plan.
For more information and to register please visit: https://alexandrabellerdances.org/pedagogy