Apply for 2017 Peridance Faculty and Student Showcases!
Peridance Capezio Center
Come experience Peridance's unparalleled creativity and talent!
Watch extraordinary dance choreographed by Peridance Capezio Center faculty and students.
Presented at the Salvatore Capezio Theater at Peridance, the bi-yearly Faculty and Student Showcases demonstrate the artistry and talent of Peridance Capezio Center's faculty and students, within a vast array of choreographic styles. From Ballet and Contemporary movement to African, Salsa and Hip-Hop! These performances are a major highlight at Peridance, known for their exciting, diverse, and high-caliber quality.
The Faculty Showcase features choreography by esteemed Peridance faculty, who often premier new work and take artistic risks for this show. Faculty choreographers set their work on their professional companies, class students and, many times, perform themselves. The Student Showcase is an exciting opportunity for students and young choreographers, who wish to explore their creativity and present work on a New York stage! This show is curated to reflect and highlight the dynamic, humorous, and diverse array of styles that the Center and its students hone.
- Peridance's Faculty/Student Showcases will be held the weekend of February 25th - 26th, 2017.
- Student Showcase performances will be held on Sunday, February 26th at 4:00pm and 7:00pm.
- Tech Rehearsal will take place on Sunday, February 26th, starting at 9:00am.
- ALL CHOREOGRAPHERS AND PERFORMERS MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE FOR TECH.
- Please complete this application by Monday, January 9th, 2017 at 6:00pm.
- Accepted choreographers will be notified by Monday, January 16th, 2017
- For any questions, please email Christian Pepe Serrano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reviewing your applications!
Photo (C) Steven Pisano, Dancer: Raymund Lagdamen- August 2016 Showcases.