August Summer Intensive at New York Live Arts
CHOOSE OUR 1 OR 2 WEEK PROGRAM.
8hours A DAY.
Received ballet, contemporary and acting for dancers from a well known teachers from New York City
Teachers are Tony nominated, stage director of Cirque du Soleil, principal dancers from majors companies
In the beautiful studios from New York Live Arts
219 west 19th street (btw 7th and 8th Ave.)
New York, NY 10011
The Premiere Division Workshop is a program where each dancer will learn to solidify and strengthen their classical technique, adding a sense of quality and precision to their movement
Acting for dancers
-- Linda Mackool
-- Karine Plantadit
Lecture Nail your audition
This versatile curriculum helps to create a strong and well-rounded dancer
- Variations (Bournonville repertoire)
- Contemporary repertoire (Forsythe)
- Pas de deux (ballet, contemporary, improve)
- Floor barre
- Alexandre technique
Please upload your video to any online video site, or send your video directly to email@example.com with your name, age and current school.
The video must include:
• Adagio, petit allegro, pirouette and grand allegro.
• All girls must include pointe work in their video.
• Your video should not exceed 10 minutes in length.
If you have a variation, you may also use that as your audition video
No housing is provided