Ballet Academy East's Spring Performance
Ballet Academy East
BAE’s Pre-Professional Division will captivate audiences in their 19th annual spring performance, showcasing the school’s talented dancers in an exciting program of premieres and audience favorites.
In its debut season at The Kaye Playhouse, Ballet Academy East is pleased to present:
- "Scherzo à la Russe", choreographed by George Balanchine, composed by Igor Stravinsky and staged by Darla Hoover, répétiteur, Balanchine Trust, and BAE artistic director.
- "From A to M", choreographed by Alan Hineline, composed by Sergei Rachmaninov.
- "Concerto in D", choreographed by Alan Hineline, composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky and staged by Tara Mora.
- Two new ballets by Jenna Lavin.
- Tarantella from "Napoli", choreographed by August Bournonville, composed by H.S. Paulli and Edvard Helsted and staged by Petrusjka Broholm, former soloist with the Royal Danish Ballet.
Ballet Academy East combines comprehensive ballet training with professional caliber performance opportunities to prepare their students for success in the dance world.
Share Your Audience Review. Your Words Are Valuable to Dance.
Are you going to see this show, or have you seen it? Share "your" review here on The Dance Enthusiast. Your words are valuable. They help artists, educate audiences, and support the dance field in general. There is no need to be a professional critic. Just click through to our Audience Review Section and you will have the option to write free-form, or answer our helpful Enthusiast Review Questionnaire, or if you feel creative, even write a haiku review. So join the conversation.