CORE Program at Peridance Capezio Center
Peridance Capezio Center
The School at Peridance offers a unique training program known for providing students with the necessary tools for a (professional) career in dance. The program is divided into age appropriate tiers of study, which enables students to progress according to their talent and ability. The aim of these ballet training programs is to provide these young artists with multiple opportunities to develop their technique and artistry in a nurturing classroom environment.
Core Program (8 - 15yrs)
This program trains young students at an accelerated pace, focusing on proper Ballet technique, strength, flexibility and body alignment. Additional attention is given to musicality, movement quality and anatomically correct work which is closely monitored and evaluated in order to ensure each student's growth and progress. Core students are also encouraged to take additional technique classes in Modern and Jazz.
The program offers the following tiers of study:
• Core I Ages 8-9 (2 required Ballet classes per week)
• Core II Ages 9-10 (2 required Ballet classes per week)
• Core IIIA Ages 11-12 (3 required Ballet classes per week)
• Core IIIB Ages 12-13 (3 required Ballet classes and 1 required Modern class per week)
• Core IVA Ages 13-15 (3 required Ballet classes, 1 required Modern class, and 1 required Jazz class per week)
• Core IVB Ages 13-15 (3 required Ballet classes, 1 required Modern class, and 1 required Jazz class per week)
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212-505-0886.