Dingmans Ferry, PA: Hanna Q Dance Company presents Outdoor Dances in Autumn
Hanna Q Dance Company
HANNA Q DANCE COMPANY “Dance in Autumn”
Saturday September 26th at 6:30pm:
HQDC Annual Fundraising Gala Performance & Dinner
Join us as we celebrate an extraordinary evening of new dance choreographed by Johanna
LjungQvist-Brinson and performed by her Hanna Q Dance Company. Both evenings take place in the
beauty of nature….under the sky and a canopy of autumnal leaves. This magical property and woods
has hosted several performances before and was chosen for these performances by very popular
demand from the attendees. Not only is it beautiful, it allows us to follow current guidelines.
The evening include wine, dinner and dance performances by HQDC + a few surprises.
Price is $35 per person . So join us, take a day trip, 2hours outside NYC!
Please join us for the Hanna Q Dance Company Annual Fundraising Gala Performance and Dinner. It promises to be a quite glamorous evening filled with beautiful dance, delicious food and wine plus a beautiful backdrop of nature. We are premiering new works choreographed by Johanna featuring two very special pieces:
● Premier of Johanna’s new choreography, "LIPS", inspired by Alan Kaplan's paintings, which will
be projected behind the dancers while they perform
● Premier of a dance choreographed to Beethoven’s EROICA, in celebration of his 250th
Anniversary. Dancers: Kristina Bermudez, John Trunfio and Abigail Dias.
In addition to dance, we are thrilled to announce our very gorgeous emcee for the evening: BELLE
PEPPER! Plus music by The Anthem Road Trio, featuring Joe Guerra, guitar; Mike Gelato, bass; Richard Cantor, drums playing a mix of blues, rock, jazz, and Latin. For your safety during the evening: By hosting the performance and dining al fresco, we are able to follow safety guidelines and assure your safety.
● We are limiting this performance to 35 tickets.
● Masks must be worn during the performance. Restaurant guidelines are in effect during dining:
no mask required while eating & drinking. Masks required as you walk around the property.
● Tables will be spaced according to the guidelines. We will have a mix of table sizes including a
few for just 2. Each table will be numbered. You will be given your table number prior to arrival.
● Seats at each table will be distanced as per guidelines.
● If you have specific people you wish to seat with, please submit their name in your RSVP
● Food and beverage will be served per guidelines
● As we will be outdoors, please dress appropriately for that time of year as it may be cool. We
recommend warm clothing and perhaps a stadium blanket for a bit of additional coziness during
1087 Milford Road. Dingmans Ferry,PA 18328
Share Your Audience Review. Your Words Are Valuable to Dance.
Are you going to see this show, or have you seen it? Share "your" review here on The Dance Enthusiast. Your words are valuable. They help artists, educate audiences, and support the dance field in general. There is no need to be a professional critic. Just click through to our Audience Review Section and you will have the option to write free-form, or answer our helpful Enthusiast Review Questionnaire, or if you feel creative, even write a haiku review. So join the conversation.