Dixon Place presents "8 in Show": Short Works by 8 Dance Companies
Dixon Place Theater
8 in Show is a dance series presented by Dixon Place, curated by Sangeeta Yesley (Creative Performances), that features 8 dance companies each evening, giving early-career and established choreographers of all dance forms an opportunity to showcase new, 5 – 12 minute pieces.
WHERE: Dixon Place, 161A Chrystie Street, New York, NY 10038.
WHEN: April 27, 2022, Wednesday, at 7:30 pm (run time: 75 minutes)
MORE INFO: http://dixonplace.org/performances/8-in-show-4-27-2022/
COVID-19 Protocols: http://dixonplace.org/coronavirus/
- American Swiss Ballet Co. performing ‘Con Todo Mi Corazon’
- DoubleTake Dance performing ‘an excerpt of Pando’
- Fang-Ting Yeh performing ‘Chaos’
- Garet & Company performing ‘and sometimes i wis’
- Neville Dance Theatre performing ‘Finale Vivace’ – excerpt from ‘Beethoven Suite’
- Nicole Colbert Dance/Theatre performing ‘In the Blue Room’
- Rebecca Pappas performing ‘My Body as the Topic Coming Around Again // Vol 1 (Land) (2021)’
- Shivani Badgi performing ‘Samsara – The Disruption of the Circle of Life’
Hope you can attend!
Share Your Audience Review. Your Words Are Valuable to Dance.
Are you going to see this show, or have you seen it? Share "your" review here on The Dance Enthusiast. Your words are valuable. They help artists, educate audiences, and support the dance field in general. There is no need to be a professional critic. Just click through to our Audience Review Section and you will have the option to write free-form, or answer our helpful Enthusiast Review Questionnaire, or if you feel creative, even write a haiku review. So join the conversation.