Dumbo Arts Festival 2013
Dumbo Arts Festival 2013 Official Dates and Hours: Friday, September 27th (6pm-9pm), Saturday, September 28th (noon-9pm), and Sunday, September 29th (noon-6pm). Outdoor projections on view through midnight all three nights.
All information collected via this online application will be used exclusively by DAF staff in order to promote accepted projects and confirmed participants.
A professional jury will select the Grand Prize winning artist as well as other prize winners in categories to be announced.
Open studios must commit to being open continuously on Saturday, September 28th (noon-6pm) and Sunday, September 29th (noon-6pm).
Application fee is 0 per submission (Open Studio listings are free).
Benefits of participating in DAF include:
- Opportunity to present work in NYC’s most spectacular waterfront neighborhood under two very impressive bridges
- Exposure to large new audiences and networking with fellow artists and art lovers
- Inclusion in the Time Out New York Dumbo Arts Festival 2013 Guide and Map
- Recognition on the official DAF website www.dumboartsfestival.com
- Press and social media coverage
- Cash prizes and a Grand Prize of one year studio in DUMBO
Application DUE for Open Call
Notification of DAF acceptance
(Note: projects will only receive a ‘tentative’ approval on this date. Final confirmation will be contingent on review with DAF production team and obtaining any needed city permits.)
Application DUE for Open Studios