Elements - Earth/Water/Air/Fire/Spirit
International Human Rights Art Festival
A multicultural and international evening of solo and group dance pieces centering each one of the Five Elements: Earth / Water / Air / Fire / Spirit. Come witness a unique exploration of the elements underlying human and universal experience through movement.
- Davalois Fearon (Water), a Bessie award-winning, critically-acclaimed dancer, teacher, and choreographer born on the island of Jamaica and raised in The Bronx, New York, former member of the Stephen Petronio Dance Company;
- Nai-Ni Chen (Fire), who fuses the dynamic freedom of American modern dance with the grace and splendor of Asian art.;
- Sheldon Raymore (Earth), a Native American Storyteller, Visual Artist, Actor, Choreographer, Cultural Consultant, and an award winning Grass Dancer;
- Oxana Chi (Spirit), a multi-talented Afro-German performing artist honored as an Ambassador of Peace (Jakarta 2016);
- Open Dance Ensemble (Air/Wind), who will present a live, self-conducted improvised dance performance to an original soundscore by The Ghost Ensemble.
One night only and limited capacity! Save the date and/or get your tickets now!
Share Your Audience Review. Your Words Are Valuable to Dance.
Are you going to see this show, or have you seen it? Share "your" review here on The Dance Enthusiast. Your words are valuable. They help artists, educate audiences, and support the dance field in general. There is no need to be a professional critic. Just click through to our Audience Review Section and you will have the option to write free-form, or answer our helpful Enthusiast Review Questionnaire, or if you feel creative, even write a haiku review. So join the conversation.