FOOTPRINTS – Fourth Annual Modern Dance Festival Work In Progress
The West Side YMCA and Amanda Selwyn Dance Theatre
This annual dance festival celebrates innovative works of contemporary dance from diverse new and established voices in NYC dance.
FOOTPRINTS 2018 will feature the following works:
- Ancient Springs Revisited | Choreography Tina Croll, Tina Croll and Company
- Tandemette | Choreography by Douglas Dunn, Douglas Dunn and Dancers
- Broland | Choreography by Ashley McQueen, Smashworks Dance Collective
- The Trees are Falling | Choreography by Lindsey L. Miller, LLMoves
- Dyno Sisters | Choreography by Adam Robert Dickerson, Fooju Dance Collaborative
- Crossroads | Choreography by Amanda Selwyn, Amanda Selwyn Dance Theatre
- Tremors | Choreography by Ashley Carter and Vanessa Martínez de Baños, DoubleTake Dance
- New Work | Choreography by Cassandra Richards
Performances will take place Thursday, May 17, 2018 through Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 7 PM in the Marjorie S. Deane Little Theater at the West Side YMCA, 5 West 63rd St, NY, 10023. There will be a reception following the Saturday night performance. Tickets are priced at $20 for general public and $16 for Student/Child and YMCA NYC Members. To purchase tickets, visit https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/pr/977511.
To learn more about the West Side YMCA Community Arts Department, contactAmanda Selwyn, Director of Community Arts, at 212-912-2635, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.ymcanyc.org/westside/pages/dance
Share Your Audience Review. Your Words Are Valuable to Dance.
Are you going to see this show, or have you seen it? Share "your" review here on The Dance Enthusiast. Your words are valuable. They help artists, educate audiences, and support the dance field in general. There is no need to be a professional critic. Just click through to our Audience Review Section and you will have the option to write free-form, or answer our helpful Enthusiast Review Questionnaire, or if you feel creative, even write a haiku review. So join the conversation.