Hanna Q Dance Company Seeks Additional Male Dancers
HANNA Q DANCE COMPANY
Hanna Q Dance Company is looking for male dancers. Audition information will be given when you email your Resume' and Head shot with Dance video.
- Must have excellent technique in Contemporary, Modern and Ballet.
- Need to be able to partner and do lifts (pas de deux)
- Minimum height 5.9
- Must already live in NYC, have a working permit.
- Be available to sign contract starting rehearsals mid October and attend rehearsals once a week on a weekday day in the evening and Sundays morning/daytime.
- Available December 4th for performance.
Send resume, headshot and your dance video to email@example.com. Hourly paid rehearsals and paid performances.
Energetic, Imaginative & Passionate!
A Contemporary Modern Company
Founded in 2013 Hanna Q Dance Company has been performing original works in and out, of the NYC area. The Swedish born and raised Artistic Director and Choreographer Johanna LjungQvist- Brinson draws inspiration from the forces of nature and uses its elements to create dynamic narratives through movement.
The choreography is comprised of technically rigorous movement, derived from Johanna’s background in Dunham technique, as well as partnering at once intricately acrobatic and viscerally human. The dancers express bursts of passion and athleticism, sweeping the audience into a different world full of emotions. The company has performed in venues mostly in NYC, including Dixon Place, Jazz at Lincoln Center, Brooklyn Dance Festival, TADA!Theater, The Actors Fund Arts Center, Green Space, New York Live Arts, NY City Center,The Triskelion Arts, and West End Theater.