Intern for Amalgamate Dance Company this Spring
Amalganate Dance Company
Amalgamate Dance Company is now accepting applications for our 2018 Spring Season Internship! Must submit form by January 17th.
We are thrilled to offer internships to a handful of aspiring dancers, choreographers, and entrepreneurs throughout the year! Apply now and work alongside ADC’s Artistic Director, Alana Marie Urda, our extraordinary staff, and skilled dancers to gain professional experience, wisdom, and learn the ropes of NYC-based established contemporary dance company.
ADC exists to raise awareness around significant topics and events that affect human development and to continue our mission of transforming lives through authentic storytelling. As an intern, you represent ADC core values: (I.A.C.T) Imagination, Authenticity, Collaboration, and Technique.
Why intern and is it for you?
- You will gain professional experience and build your resume in the dance field in NYC.
- You will learn a variety of skills on the job (Administration, Technical Theater, Booking & Scheduling, and more…) and be a valuable part of the creative and administrative team.
- You will have opportunities to network with the NYC artistic community.
- You will have opportunities to take classes/workshops, attend performances, and possibly perform.
- You will be providing a valuable form of service, moving ADC forward at a critical point in its growth.
- You will be mentored and encouraged to ask questions, give input, and receive feedback.
- You are in NYC! You will learn about the city and all it offers.
Interns must be at least 18 years old to apply.
For more information, email info@AmalgamateDance.com or visit http://www.amalgamatedance.com/internships.html to apply now.