J CHEN PROJECT's Mentorship Program - Summer Intensive: A FEW SPOTS LEFT!
J CHEN PROJECT
Live. Dance. Perform. in NYC this summer!
Classes | Rehearsals | Shows | Tours | Performances
A unique intensive program that gives aspiring professional dancers an artistically stimulating and engaging 2-week experience with invaluable insight into the inner workings of a professional NYC dance company. Dancers spend time in technique classes, repertory rehearsals, one on one mentoring sessions and the program concludes with a performance as part of TRANSLATE (voices of dance) at Dixon Place. To ensure an intimate and fulfilling experience, the program has LIMITED SPOTS for 10 DANCERS per session. So apply quickly!
PAST PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Backstage Tour of NEWSIES
- Performances at Dixon Place
- Improv Jam with professional NYC dancers
- Professional Photo Shoot; featured in photo series Studio to Street Style
- Personal mentorship sessions with Artistic Director
- Specialized workshops for dancers including injury prevention and career management
- Q&A with curator of Young Choreographer's Festival
For more information, please contact Jessica Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo: Vanessa Gonzalez-Bunster