Paul Taylor Dance Company's 2014 season at Lincoln Center
Starting this week, Taylor Donors have access to Lincoln Center seats before the public!
- The New York premieres of American Dreamer, set to songs by Stephen Foster and sung by Thomas Hampson, and a work to be made later this year.
- A Gala performance of Cloven Kingdom, Sunset and Piazzolla Caldera, followed by a black-tie dinner on the theater's Promenade.
- The return to the repertoire of Fibers (1961).
- A 60th Anniversary Souvenir Book featuring essays by noted dance writers, recollections by more than 80 Taylor dancers from past and present, and a previously unpublished letter from Mr. Taylor to his dancers.
- A special Taylor Alumni weekend March 22 and 23 that is sure to thrill everyone who loves this great Company.
- For season repertoire, click here.
- For full 2014 season program schedule, click here.
Exclusive donor pre-sale September 5-10 for PTDC's 60th anniversary season at Lincoln Center!
Donors of ,000 and above may call on September 5, Noon - 7pm. Donors of 0 and above may call beginning September 6, Noon to 7pm. All "bronze level" donors have access to special VIP seats.
If you purchase tickets to two shows, you'll save 10% on 0, 5, 0 and 10 seats; if you purchase tickets to three or more shows you'll save 25% (60 and 0 tickets are not discounted). If you are not yet a Taylor donor, or wish to upgrade your membership, call us today at 646-214-5829 or click here to start enjoying these and other exclusive benefits! Advance sale for donors ends on September 10 at 7pm.
We cannot do what we do without you -- our loyal supporters. Your contributions support Mr. Taylor in the creation of new work and enable us to share that work with the world. Next season promises to be the most glorious ever. We hope to see you often!
photo: Jamie Rae Walker and Michael Novak in Arden Court, photo by Paul B. Goode.