Pentacle is Hiring a Fiscal Associate!
Job Position: Fiscal Associate
Pentacle is a not-for-profit management support organization for small and mid-sized companies and project-based artists working in dance and theater. Pentacle’s mission is to provide these communities with flexible and affordable management support in a sustained way, on an expert level, and at an affordable price.
Pentacle’s Fiscal Services department is seeking a new part-time fiscal associate. Fiscal Services offers fiscal support for both non-profit companies and unincorporated artists at different stages in their career. This is accomplished through five distinct programs: Unique, Unique Plus, Foundation For Independent Artists, Fiscal Administration, and Working Sessions. Each one bringing artists closer to a more comprehensive fiscal structure.
- Bookkeeping...including but not limited to debit and credit card disbursement, bill payments, A/P and A/R management, and check and deposit allocation.
- Payroll Administration & Tax Filings
- Insurance Policy Coordination
- Audit Prep
- Management of IRS Correspondence
- Generating financial reports
- Event attendance
- Correspondence with multiple artists
- Interest in fiscal administration
- Ability to work with artists in the non-profit setting
- Comfortable working individually and within a team setting
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent Multi-tasker
- Great leadership skills
- Supports Pentacle’s Mission
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Desire to move up to full-time status in the future
Compensation: Hourly Rate (based on experience)
To Apply: Please email your resume to Clarissa Soto at email@example.com by Wed. April 20th.