Pentacle is Hiring a Part-Time ART Administrator!
Pentacle’s Administrative Resource Team (ART) program will be offering comprehensive bundled administrative services to support the artistic development and growth of highly qualified dance artists in New York City. Simultaneously, ART will be conducting a two-year study on the impact of these services. ART’s goal is to support selected artists with a range of services as well as obtain measurable, empirical evidence toward determining the extent - what, how, and when - administrative support matters.
Pentacle is looking for a part-time administrator to assist selected artists in a variety of areas.
- 20-30 hours
- Will be working directly with ART artists
- Flexible schedule
- Administrator will work in a variety of areas including: marketing, development, fiscal, booking, and general managerial tasks.
- Previous experience in Arts Administration
- Passion for helping emerging artists
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills
- Undergraduate degree
Submit resume and cover letter by January 1st to email@example.com