The Yard Is Now Accepting Applications for their
2013 Summer Internship Program!
The Yard, a non-profit artist residency and performance center for contemporary dance, theater and related arts on Martha's Vineyard,
in Chilmark, MA, is looking for four summer interns for our
2013 Performance Season. The internship focuses both on the administrative facets of an arts non-profit as well as an opportunity for skilled dancers to partake in performance and choreographic experiences. The successful candidate should expect to be involved in all aspects of
arts management with focus on their individual areas of
interest/expertise throughout the summer season.
Some Internship Benefits Include:
- Working with an experienced team of art enthusiasts who care deeply about producing quality work
- Learning the ins and outs of arts management in a hands on setting
- Shared housing with on campus laundry and full kitchen facilities
Opportunities to watch all performances held in the Patricia Nanon Theatre
Multiple professional performance and choreographic opportunities throughout the summer season
- Beach passes to famed Martha's Vineyard beaches
- Monday-Friday dance technique classes
- Monday-Sunday Yoga classes
a 000 Stipend, and up to 50 travel reimbursement
- Farm share from local farms
- One day off a week
- Mentorship from Executive/Artistic Director, Senior Staff, and Resident Artists
Available Internship Positions:
Community Outreach & Project Coordination
Management & Communications
For More Info, Application, & How To Apply click HERE!