Advertise With Us
Make an impression — place an ad on The Dance Enthusiast and receive thousands of eyes on your work every week. Learn more.
50% OFF ALL ADS through December 31st. Use the promo code FALL50 at checkout HERE.
Your support helps us cover dance in New York City and beyond! Donate now.
STooPS 2014 Seeks Marketing Intern
STooPS is a community-building event that uses the arts to bring people outside and promotes social interaction among artists, homeowners, residents, and businesses of Bed-Stuy. Bed-Stuy homeowners collaborate with local artists to host mini performances and art showcases on their stoops, yards, or sidewalks. STooPS will be held on June 21, 2014. STooPS unites the Bed-Stuy community!
We are seeking an intern interested in community organizing through the arts to assist with marketing STooPS 2014.
Intern responsibilities will include
- assisting with implementation of comprehensive marketing strategy which includes social media, e-mail, press outreach, and local flyer distribution
- maintaining social media and e-mail marketing campaigns
- analyzing marketing strategy
Ideal candidate will have
- Working knowledge of social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Experience with Mail Chimp or other mass email software
- Good communication skills and work ethic
Intern commitment would begin immediately and will be no more than 5-8 hours per week through May. These hours will increase in June as event date approaches, but be no more than 15 hours per week.
Must be available June 20 & June 21, 2014. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Interns will be compensated with a modest stipend and letters of recommendation as requested.
If interested please send brief cover letter, resume and contact info to anae@PURPOSEProductions.org.
Submissions will be accepted through FEBRUARY 28, 2014.