"Somehow We End Up Here, Again" by Brick by Brick Dance | Georgina Bates
Brick by Brick Dance | Georgina Bates
SOMEHOW WE END UP HERE, AGAIN
Art meets journalism to create a compelling evening-length suite of mixed-media dance theater illustrating voices of the unheard -- a moving exploration of life under the radar and what it means to be "home."
- Concept & Direction by Georgina Bates
- Media Collaborators: Diana Diroy, Jihii Jolly
- Choreography: Georgina Bates, in collaboration with dancers
- Dancers: Rohan Bhargava, Bonnie Bushnell, Kristi Cole, Nimisha Mahiyaria, Alexandra Montalbano, Kendra Samson, Hala Shah
- Lighting/Techincal Designer: Giovanni Villari
- Stage Manager: Shannon Lyver
- Music: The Jews of Malta
$15 Tickets: http://here.org/shows/detail/1921/ or call 212.352.3101
HERE – Mainstage Theatre
145 Sixth Ave. (enter on Dominick Street one block south of Spring
Directions: C/E to Spring St.; 1 to Houston St.; N/R to Prince St.
This production is a part of SubletSeries@HERE: Co-op, HERE's curated summer rental program, which provides artists with subsidized space and equipment, as well as technical support.
Share Your Audience Review. Your Words Are Valuable to Dance.
Are you going to see this show, or have you seen it? Share "your" review here on The Dance Enthusiast. Your words are valuable. They help artists, educate audiences, and support the dance field in general. There is no need to be a professional critic. Just click through to our Audience Review Section and you will have the option to write free-form, or answer our helpful Enthusiast Review Questionnaire, or if you feel creative, even write a haiku review. So join the conversation.