TULSA, OK: The 2017 Summer Heat International Dance Festival
Joffrey Ballet, Ballet du Grand Théâtre de Genève, Move: The Company, and more
The 2017 Summer Heat International Dance Festival opens with a Gala Evening of dynamic choreography and dancing featuring solos, duets, trios and other works performed by dancers from Joffrey Ballet, Ballet du Grand Théâtre de Genève, Move: The Company, and a number of independent artists. Don’t miss this exciting array of performers in a breath-taking evening of world-class dance.
- After the Rain: Choreography by Christopher Wheeldon; danced by Victoria Jaiani & Temur Suluashvili of the Joffrey Ballet.
- Concerto: Choreography by Josh Beamish and danced by Mr. Beamish of Move: The Company.
- Masque of the Red Death (excerpt): Choreography by Josh Beamish and danced by artists from Move: The Company.
- Loin: Choreography by Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui and danced by Geoffrey Van Dyck, Natan Bouzy and Armanda Gonzales Besa from Ballet du Grand Théâtre de Genève.
- Bachiana n° 5: Choreography by Jeroen Verbruggen and danced by Sasha Riva and- Tiffany Pacheco from Ballet du Grand Théâtre de Genève.
- Palpable Winds: Choreography by Manuel Vignoulle and danced by Mr. Vignoulle and Navarra Novy-Williams.
- Together We Stand: Choreography by Manuel Vignoulle and danced by 10 Hairy Legs.
[Photo by K. Bonura Photography]
Share Your Audience Review. Your Words Are Valuable to Dance.
Are you going to see this show, or have you seen it? Share "your" review here on The Dance Enthusiast. Your words are valuable. They help artists, educate audiences, and support the dance field in general. There is no need to be a professional critic. Just click through to our Audience Review Section and you will have the option to write free-form, or answer our helpful Enthusiast Review Questionnaire, or if you feel creative, even write a haiku review. So join the conversation.