The School at Steps seeks an Administrative Assistant
The School at Steps
The School at Steps, a division of Steps on Broadway, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to oversee our Office Assistants Program and perform various other tasks.
Schedule: 40 hours per week, schedule to be determined. Some nights/weekends required.
Compensation: $14.00 – 16.00 per hour (Commensurate with Experience)
IMPORTANT: Please note that due to position responsibilities, there is minimal flexibility in scheduling, as a result, it would not be an ideal position for anyone that is actively pursuing professional opportunities in dance and/or other related opportunities outside of Arts Administration.
Responsibilities and skills include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee Office Assistants Program
- Interview, hire and schedule all Office and Teaching Assistants and Pas de Deux Partners
- Provide training for Office Assistants
- Manage Social Media Page for Program
- Assist at School Performances and Events
- Enroll Students
- Ensure that Dress Code is adhered to
- Assist Director as needed
+ Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
++ Experience using MindBody Software and a sense of humor are a plus.
+++ Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills are essential.
If you are interested in joining our talented team and working in a friendly and dynamic environment, please send:
- Cover Letter
- Hourly Rate Expectations
- Contact information for two professional references
Steps on Broadway is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please visit us on the web at www.stepsnyc.com
Donna and Adanna Smalls at the School at Steps; photo by Karen Haberberg Photography