Arts On THE ROOF, an Intimate Performance Series by Arts On Site
2 More Shows This Season on August 28th and August 29th 2020
Get enthused for this special series by Arts On Site: Arts On THE ROOF is a response to the ongoing pandemic. This intimate performance series on the rooftop of 12 Saint Marks Place features a collection of NYC artists from music and dance with each artist individually showcased on a separate date in August. This performance series has been created to adhere to current COVID-19 restrictions. Each performance is located outdoors to ensure proper ventilation and there's a maximum of 10 guests per performance to allow for social distancing. Each artist performs a 30 to 45 minute piece with two performances on each specified date. Limited tickets are available.
August 15th 6:30 & 8:30pm ARKAI (music)
August 28th 6:30 & 8:30pm THE BANG GROUP (dance)
August 29th 6:30 & 8:30pm DUAL RIVET (dance)
Purchase tickets at: artsonsite.ticketleap.com/arts-on-the-roof/
Arts On Site is enforcing COVID-19 restrictions:
- Limited occupancy at each event, 10 audience members total on rooftop at one time.
- Monitor the flow of traffic in and out of the building so that each audience member can maintain 6 feet of distance from others at all times.
- Provide and maintain hand hygiene stations on site.
- Post signage throughout the location to remind personnel and visitors to adhere to proper hygiene practices, social distancing rules, appropriate use of PPE, and disinfection protocols.
- Designate a site safety monitor whose responsibilities include continuous compliance with all aspects of the site safety plan.
All visitors are required to:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before performance (6:15 & 8:15pm).
- Complete COVID-19 questionnaire (listed below).
- Wear appropriate face covering.
- Use bathroom before arrival.
Visitors are not allowed at event if they answer "yes" to any of the following questions:
- Have you had COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in the past 14 days?