UP IN THE AIR
Raja Feather Kelly Shares His Words With The Dance Enthusiast...
UP IN THE AIR ...WITH RAJA FEATHER KELLY
for The Dance Enthusiast
|Raja Feather Kelly , Photo by Nicholas Edwards|
Ryan’s Rules of Travel
10. The red carpet is for those with status. Here’s a brochure. Please step aside.
Raja's Rules of Travel:
1. Get to New York City Plane Stations early. Sweating is for dancing only.
2. Check in online and bring a printed boarding passes. Line and Public technology are not your friends.
3. Move fast through the airport, touch no one. Serves as choreographic research and device.
4. Only check a bag if there are more talk-backs than performances. Right?
5. When on tour, you are what you pack. Pack wisely.
6. Sleeping on a window is better than sleeping on a stranger.
7. Less children fly red eye. Just a thought
8. If they airline doesn’t have what you want, tell them another airline does.
9. Bring brochure’s of your show with you, hand them out. best publicity.
10. Where there are people, there is an audience. Practice makes few mistakes. Merde.
Follow The Dance Enthusiast to find out more about dancing, touring, and how Up in the Air beat out Black Swan and Crazy, Stupid, Love. I will be making my way for the first time through NC, SC,TN, and MD on tour with David Dorfman Dance- hear the news- smell the scoop, and feel the blues as I slide down into the splits (:-/ ) and fly Up into the Air.