Female Dancers needed for Italian Choreographer Alisia Ialicicco
Mare Nostrum Elements
Mare Nostrum Elements is seeking three female dancers to work with Italian Choreographer Alisia Ialicicco for the Emerging Choreographer Series 2019, presented in collaboration with LaGuardia Performing Arts Center (CUNY).
(No Italian language speaking required)
ECS is an 8-week grant and developmental showcase program providing emerging choreographers with the tools and the means to create, develop and premiere a new choreographic work.
As a dancer for the Emerging Choreographer Series, you will:
- Rehearse weekly with a new and exciting choreographic voice
- Participate in intimate studio showings and feedback processes
- Develop deeper understanding of the dancer's role in the choreographic process
- Perform in front of a panel of established choreographers and directors in a mid-term feedback session.
Rehearsals begins January 4, 2019
Performance dates: February 25th and 26th, 2019
* PLEASE NOTE: If selected, you must be able to rehearse 6-10 hours/week from Jan. 4 to Feb. 26, attend a few Sunday showings, ALL tech and dress rehearsal times.
DATE: Monday, July 23rd, 2018
* Call back: 4-5:30pm
LOCATION: Little Theater @ LaGuardia Performing Arts Center (LaGuardia Community College-CUNY) LIC
ADDRESS: 31-10 Thomson Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101
DIRECTIONS: 7 train to 33rd/Rawson - E,M,R trains to Queens Plaza
After you register please send an email to email@example.com with your most recent resume and headshot
Alisia Ialicicco is seeking 3 versatile female dancers with experience in modern, contemporary or release techniques. Helpful skills will be strong stage presence, classical technique base, emotional expression and some floorwork experience.
ALISIA IALICICCO is a graduate of the 3-year Contemporary Course of the Accademia Nazionale di Danza in Rome (Italy) now attending the Martha Graham Summer Intensive as a scholarship student. Last April she was selected as the International Choreographer for the Emerging Choreographer Series 2019.
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org