Why Audience Reviews?
Audience Reviews Engage, Invite, and Encourage Interest in DANCE by
* Encouraging potential dance writers and dance advocates
* Providing collectable feedback that can support future arts advocacy and future dance presentation
* Promoting dancers, dance companies, dance presenters
* Their ability to live "forever on the world-wide-web" and their ability to be "shareable" across social media platforms
Audience Reviews Welcome and Nurture New perspectives by
* Opening up the critical conversation
* Inviting audiences into a NEW CONVERSATION where they can feel important and necessary
* Compelling audiences to ( with support) find a vocabulary to describe what they experience when they encounter DANCE and PERFORMANCE
To Discover More Details About Audience Reviews, Like How You Can Contribute To Them OR How You Can Benefit From Them - Check Out the Links Below
Finding the Sunlight in the Blizzard: A Nutcracker Like No Other with Carole Alexis Company/Ballet des Amériques
"Spring" is Fluid yet Precise, Grey yet Full of Colour: A Collaboration between Gandini Juggling & Alexander Whitley Company
Advertise With Us
Make an impression — place an ad on The Dance Enthusiast and receive thousands of eyes on your work every week. Learn more.
50% OFF ALL ADS through December 31st. Use the promo code FALL50 at checkout HERE.
Your support helps us cover dance in New York City and beyond! Donate now.